Upcoming works for the next month include:
• Topped out;
• Roof steel advanced;
• Stud framing complete ground to level 2 and progressing on level 3;
• Plasterboard linings and skim soffits following framing;
• Window frame installation progressing; and
• Service reticulation moving with stud framing
• Level 3 suspended slab complete;
• Level 4 formwork commenced;
• Services prelays advancing with slabs
• Services reticulation well underway
• External window systems starting to be installed
You can now see the beautiful view out on to Henderson park from the inside!
- Ground floor suspended slab well advanced;
- Level 1 suspended slab pour 1 complete;
- Scaffold to level 2 commenced; and
- Services progressing with structure.
-Bulk earthworks complete
-Basement retaining wall construction advancing
-Formwork and reinforcement install to first suspended slab progressing
-Services prelays progressing with slab pours
Walls are going up.
Concrete is being poured in the basement slab with footings installed.
Dewatering for the crane base excavation is ongoing, complete the excavation for the crane base.
-Pour crane base concrete and install crane.
-Completed bulk earthworks.
-Install soak wells.
-Install formwork and are in preparation for concrete pour for basement lift pit, follow on with footings and basement slab, concrete pour programmed for mid-October.
More updates in the weeks to come!
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that PACT have commenced construction at One Mabel Park.
This week de watering was completed on-site preparing for works.
Within the next two weeks, we should see the following completed:
- Concrete crane base
- Footings and the basement slab